This month's Mom of the Month is Tracy Mattos! Tracy is mom to adorable Kourtney and always comes to class and Our Village activities with a smile!
We love having Tracy in Our Village! Thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself this month!
1. Where are you from originally?
I'm originally from Honolulu, Hawaii.
2. What is your favorite thing about Stroller Strides?
The fact that I can bring my baby with me to workout and it's a really intense workout.
3. What do you remember about your first Stroller Strides class?
How welcoming everyone was even though I had a fussy 3 month old.
4. What motivates you to exercise?
I want to stay healthy for my daughter.
5. What is your favorite part about being a mom?
Everything! But I think the absolute best is the unconditional love and feeling needed.
6. What is your favorite thing to do when your little one is napping?
Cook or do some reading
7. What is your favorite thing to do as a family?
Taking my little one for walks or to museums
8. What is something about you that someone may not know?
I've played the piano over 20 years
9. What is your favorite healthy and unhealthy food?
Healthy food - Brussel sprouts unhealthy food - chocolate chip cookies
10. What is your favorite color?
11. If you had an all-expenses paid trip anywhere you wanted, where would you go and who would you take with you?
I'd go all over Europe with my daughter
12. What is your favorite song or who is your favorite artist?
My favorite song right now is Electric Love by Børns
13. What TV shows are you currently watching?
Too many. My favorites are probably the Chicago series and This Is Us
14. Any advice for other moms out there?
My advice is to never give up. No matter how slowly or small you start off, keep at it!