We are so very excited to feature Korrie as our March Mom of the Month! Korrie is mom to two awesome and sweet boys and has been a part of FIT4MOM Ashburn since the start!
1. Where are you from originally?
Born in Grand Rapids, MI, but grew up in San Antonio, TX
2. What is your favorite thing about Stroller Strides?
The camaraderie with other like minded moms and sharing the experience with my kids.
3. What do you remember about your first Stroller Strides class?
It was one of the preview classes prior to the Grand Opening in 2014 and I was so happy I found way to work out with my son, have fun and make new friends in the process.
4. What motivates you to exercise?
Knowing I will feel better after working out
5. What is your favorite part about being a mom?
Being able to experience everything through my children's eyes.
6. What is your favorite thing to do when your little one is napping?
Catching up on my TV shows or taking a nap
7. What is your favorite thing to do as a family?
Going to the festivals/parks.
8. What is something about you that someone may not know?
I was in the Navy and lived in Japan for 2 years
9. What is your favorite healthy and unhealthy food?
Broccoli and Ice Cream
10. What is your favorite color?
Saipan Sea Blue
11. If you had an all-expenses paid trip anywhere you wanted, where would you go and who would you take with you?
Japan and I would take my family with me
12. What is your favorite song or who is your favorite artist?
Rascal Flatts (not that I get to listen to adult music much)
13. What TV shows are you currently watching?
NCIS, NCIS: LA, NCIS: New Orleans, Bull
14. Any advice for other moms out there?
Know that you are not alone and people will be there for you if you let them.