This month’s Mom of the Month is Jessica Peguero! A mom to Sophia and Gabriella, our instructors described her as “motivated, hardworking, and determined,” “someone who comes to class with a smile,” and “a loving mama – always ready with a paci or a cuddle!”
We are so happy to have her in Our Village! Thanks for sharing a little more about yourself on the blog this week, Jessica!
1. Where are you from originally?
Maryland (near Annapolis)
2. What is your favorite thing about Stroller Strides?
Being able to get out and get exercise and being around other mommas who are so supportive and understanding
3. What do you remember about your first Stroller Strides class?
Being so sore the next day.
4. What motivates you to exercise?
I really love food, so I kind of have to :-P
5. What is your favorite part about being a mom?
I love being able to watch my girls discover new things every day and seeing them smile and hearing them giggle is the best.
6. What is your favorite thing to do when your little ones are napping?
Relax and have a snack :-)
7. What is your favorite thing to do as a family?
We really like to go hiking with the girls and our dog.
8. What is something about you that someone may not know?
I love salsa dancing and really miss doing it. Me and my husband used to go every week.
9. What is your favorite healthy and unhealthy food?
Favorite healthy food: apples and peanut butter. Favorite unhealthy food: wings
10. What is your favorite color?
11. If you had an all-expenses paid trip anywhere you wanted, where would you go and who would you take with you?
Dominican Republic with hubby and the girls. I've been wanting to go so I can meet the rest of my husband's family.
12. What is your favorite song or who is your favorite artist?
13. What TV shows are you currently watching?
Impractical jokers, 90 day fiance, American horror story
14. Any advice for other moms out there?
Just hang in there and enjoy every moment